Wednesday 30 November 2011

Whipped like Butter xXx

We see it in films and novels often enough. The type of courageous act that many people do without thought, without realising the repercussions of it. The type of moment that, to a girl, is easy to pull forward through the folds of time and mark as the beginning.

It has many names to show this realisation; whipped, taken, in love. It is a gesture that brings forth many different oxymorons. The part in your life when you put a juxtaposition on time and faith. The spontaneity of a well thought out plan.

Something that doesn't weigh much, feeling heavier than any other peice of jewelry because of it's meaning; the hidden messages it holds - I love you; i'm yours; you mean this much to me. The moments that can either make or break you - physically or psychologically.

POEM ^.^

A Necklace Hangs,
Keeping Me Bound,
Alone I Am Lost,
With You - I Am Found.

Our Initials Welcome,
For All To See,
A Ring Proudly Shown,
Binding You To Me.

Three Words On My Lips,
A Question In The Air,
A Life Time It Took,
To Show You I Care.

As You Leant Closer, You Already Knew,
That I Would Say "I Love You".

*Original by CBC (TM)

Anyway, I'm off now. Ta-rah!
Love CBC xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment