Monday 4 June 2012

If You Just Smile...

It is the strangest sensation to enter the world from someone elses eyes. However, to read the map of your life told from within the binds of a novel or in the sad lines of a song, is a mystical anomaly which happens frequently.

This is my life right now; the book  that I happen to be reading reflects perfectly the ridges and bends in my own tale. In my own life.

My perfectly happy state of love in my relationship has been crumbling for a long time now, and I seem unable to unfasten the straps that keep me bound here, but also unable to recapture or rekindle our feelings.

I am in limbo.
WE are in limbo.

What is worse, is the fact that I can tell no-one. Some of my friends have been lost due to this relationship and others are telling the world they'd do anything for him... Which stands to reason that if this all blew up, I'd have lost everyone. All that mattered.

 Deep down, however, I know nothing is an end. It is all just a new beginning and this could quite easily be the opening of something spectacular in my life. I will never be afraid of what is to be because, there is always a move to play. Our game never ends until you admit defeat, or death enslaves you. I am at neither of those options in my life and so I shall continue to smile and strive for my own Happily-Ever-After.

Ta-rah! Love CBC ^^ xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment